Uruguayan sports betting
The gambling market of Uruguay is well regulated and players can enjoy themselves with brick-and-mortar casinos, lottery games and horse racing. Online betting is not regulated yet, but there will be new laws which should provide legalization, regulation and licensing of all internet betting.
By now, all Uruguayan players can wager on the best international bookmakers and gambling winnings are currently not taxed in Uruguay. Actually, the only form of legal sport betting is the “Supermatch“, a kind of pari-mutual betting ran by the State Monopoly, as well as the National Lottery (it can be played online).
There is also a ban dated 2017 that prohibits all forms of online poker and casinos via remote channels and it can be considered as a reiteration of a 1895 Uruguayan law.
Betting sites in Uruguay 2022
- Betwinner Sportsbook: promos, pros, and cons
- Unibet sign up offer, mobile, bonus, reviews
- Bet2U: reviews, welcome bonus, mobile app
- Pinnacle: review, app, eSports, virtual games
- 22Bet sport: customer service, deposit, pros and cons
- Ls Bet sport: deposit, pros and cons, promotions
- Campobet: mobile, virtual bet, pros and cons
- TornadoBet: review, mobile, pros and cons
- Betonline Sportsbook: contact, deposit, withdrawal
- MyBookie: reviews, mobile app, opinions
- Betsson: review, bonus, promotion, app
- Parimatch: reviews, promotions, payments
- Evobet: reviews, mobile app, promotions
- Dafabet: review, support, mobile app
- Sportsbetting: review, contacts, opinions
- Reload Bet: reviews and welcome bonus
- KTO sportsbook review
- White Lion Bets: opinions, mobile app
- BetRebels: review, bonus, app, opinions
- Melbet: opinions, support, mobile and streaming
Sports betting safety in Uruguay
All Uruguayan players are not protected when betting online, with the exceptions of National Lottery and Nacional Maronas Race Track. Regulations are claimed by various groups like FENAJU, but nothing still happened.
Uruguay favorite sports to bet on
First of all, soccer is the most popular sport in Uruguay (we should not forget the two World Cup won in 1930 and 1950), followed by Rugby and Basketball. Uruguayan like also to bet on horse racing (high regulated market), golf and motorsports.
Paying methods for Uruguayan bettors
The official coin is Peso and it is accepted all over the country, players like to play on spanish language websites. Foreign licensed bookmakers accept these kind of payments:
- VISA and MASTERCARD credit and debit cards
- Astropay (top solution for betting and gambling fans in Latin America)
- Bank wire transfer