In Switzerland, like almost everywhere in the world, online gambling is big business. There are literally hundreds of online casinos to choose from in Swiss, and millions of players log in every day of the year to try their luck and have fun. With so many options to choose from though, it can often be tough to pick the one for you.
Also with so many sites available, there are inevitably a few bad apples. There are unfortunately sites that go out of their way to stack the odds against you. They will give poor returns, fail to honor promotions, or even refuse to pay out your winnings entirely.
Encountering an online casino like this can be enough to put you off entirely, and waste your money in the meantime.
Even among the honest companies, there is a huge variety between the best and the worst, and it can be hard to tell the difference at first glance.
We have spent countless hours thoroughly investigating hundreds of online casinos in Switzerland, see what they are about, and reviewing them here for you. We have weeded out the dodgy sites, and the below-average options, and have put together a list here of the absolute best online casinos. All you have to do is take your pick.
Online Swiss casino list
- Zetcasino: review, promotions, deposit, pros and cons
- Better Dice Casino: review, promos, deposit, pros, and cons
- 1Bet casinò: review, deposit, promotions
- Wazamba casino: reviews, bonus, promotions
- Unique Casinò: review, promotions, pros and cons
- JackpotCity Casino: review, promotions and deposits
- 22Bet Casino: review, payments, contacts
- Casiplay Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- VideoSlots Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Evobet casino: review, available games, pros and cons
- Unibet Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Ladbrokes Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Mr Spin Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- EuroMoon Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Vegasplus Casino: review, deposit, pros and cons
- Argo Casino: deposit, withdrawals, promotions
- ZigZag777 Casinò: promotions, pros and cons
- Malina Casino: review, bonus, pros and cons
- Cadoola casino: review, bonus, customer support
- Boa Boa casino reviews, bonus and promotions
- Nomini casino: review, pros and cons and all the 7 bonuses
- YoYo Casinò: reviews, welcome bonus, customer service
- Buran Casino: reviews, payments, customer service
- Alf casino: review, bonus, contacts, deposit
- Spin Samba: review, pros and cons, promotions
How we choose the best casino online in Switzerland
So you have seen the list of our favorite casinos, but how can you trust it? How did we pick them? And what made them stand out to us?
That is what we will go through here, explaining exactly what we looked for to make a site one of the best online casinos in Switzerland, and why each factor is important for you.
- History: The very first thing we look at, before we even get onto an online casino’s welcome page, is their past. A company’s past is important because it shows how they operate, what they value, and whether they can be trusted, and so we take the time to fully look into them.
We investigate past dealings with players, any complaints and how they were handled, and a company’s reputation online to see exactly what they are about. This allows us to only bring you those companies with the best reputations, who can be trusted with your hard earned money.
- Regulation: Next up before we look at an online casino’s actual site, is who they are licensed with and what regulatory bodies have approved them. This is a hurdle that almost all sites looking to scam you fall down at, unable to get licensing, and so we take the time to make sure the ones we recommend have got it covered.
While there are a lot of trustworthy bodies out there that can give an online casino legitimacy, the three that we rate most highly are from the UK Gambling Commission and the Maltese and Gibraltar Gaming Authorities. These run respected, vigorous testing and so we generally look for these when finding the very best online casinos in Switzerland for you.
- Usability: Now onto the actual site, and first up we have how usable a website is. The importance of this goes without saying: you aren’t going to stay on a website that is clunky, difficult to use, or keeps crashing. With this in mind we take the time to test how each website functions, and actually use the online casinos we review to only bring you those that will work for you.
We don’t just look at desktop performance either as these days it is essential for sites to work wherever you are. We, therefore, look at not just how each online casino’s mobile site works, but also how any app they have does. This means that you can use our favorite online casinos safe in the knowledge that you can always bet on the move.
- Payouts: When you are gambling, you want to know that you can actually win. We make sure then that we only bring you online casinos that give great odds, meaning you can get the absolute most out of your hard-earned cash.
- Games: You aren’t going to spend much time at a site where you can’t play what you want to. While we can’t list every single game an online casino has available, we can make sure that we only bring you those places with wide selections, to keep even the most enthusiastic gambler happy.
This doesn’t just mean the actual games either, as different play options can make a huge difference to whether you stay for the long haul or play a couple of games and move on to another site. Because of this, we value online casinos that offer live play, tournaments, and different play options, to keep you engaged and having fun.
- Promotions: While not make or break for whether a casino is good or not, what often separates the very best online casinos in Switzerland from the others is the offers and promotions they offer. With this in mind, we will always keep you up to date on the sort of things you can expect from the places we review and help you make the best choice possible.
- Payment Options: Most sites these days offer a huge variety of safe and secure payment options, but not all. We make sure to check each casino we look at’s payment options to make sure you will always have something that works for you.
- Customer Support: If you have a problem with a betting site for any reason, you want to know they have your back. You want to be able to get a hold of them quickly and have your issue resolved. All of the best casinos we have selected value you and will have customer service departments that reflect this.
Is gambling in online casinos legal in Switzerland?
Yes, since 1993 gambling has been fully legal in Switzerland and online casinos have followed suit to become fully legalized and regulated in 2018.
Can I get free bets and promotions?
This depends and varies from site to site, but yes, most online casinos in Switzerland offer some sorts of free bets and promotions. Check out our list to find the best ones for you!
Can I get support in more than one language?
Yes! Like the people of Switzerland themselves almost all online casinos in Switzerland are multi-lingual, and you can usually get support in a number of languages and can pick the best one for you.
Can I make a deposit (or withdrawal) using PayPal?
These days almost all online casinos in Switzerland offer a huge range of payment options including eWallets like PayPal, Neteller, or Skrill. This allows you to pay safely and conveniently without handing over your bank details all the time.