As one of the best countries to enjoy a high standard of living in across Africa today, South Africa is a pretty special place indeed. If you intend to utilise any South Africa online casinos, though, you need to understand what you are getting to deal with in this country. Such things can be quite confusing, especially if you are not used to playing with online casinos. That’s why we have put together a list of the top South African online casinos, so that you can start playing online somewhere you actually trust!
Top online casinos in South Africa
- Zetcasino: review, promotions, deposit, pros and cons
- 1Bet casinò: review, deposit, promotions
- Wazamba casino: reviews, bonus, promotions
- Unique Casinò: review, promotions, pros and cons
- JackpotCity Casino: review, promotions and deposits
- 22Bet Casino: review, payments, contacts
- Evobet casino: review, available games, pros and cons
- Vegasplus Casino: review, deposit, pros and cons
- Argo Casino: deposit, withdrawals, promotions
- ZigZag777 Casinò: promotions, pros and cons
- Malina Casino: review, bonus, pros and cons
- Cadoola casino: review, bonus, customer support
- Boa Boa casino reviews, bonus and promotions
- Nomini casino: review, pros and cons and all the 7 bonuses
- YoYo Casinò: reviews, welcome bonus, customer service
- Buran Casino: reviews, payments, customer service
- Alf casino: review, bonus, contacts, deposit
- Spin Samba: review, pros and cons, promotions
How we rate casinos in South Africa
When we look at any South African casinos, we always look to evaluate them based on a very strict set of criteria. We believe that getting this criteria right is an essential part of running a business. To help you make the right choice, then, each casino that we look at in South Africa is evaluated on the following:
- The website performance. If you go to a website, you want to know that you can start using it without having to worry about it being slow or unsafe. We always look to evaluate the quality of the website, and understand it’s performance both on desktop and mobile.
- The casino licensing. One thing that we always look to investigate is who is giving a casino the legal right to stay open. We do this to ensure that the casino is regulated and that it is being held to high standards by those who are in power.
- Security. Nobody wants to paly on a South African casino and worry that their safety is being compromised. So, we look to ensure that the security standards which are being provided day-in, day-out are as high as they should be in terms of safety standards.
- Software. Every good online casino platform in South Africa is going to be run by using a solid range of software. We look to make sure that any software that we look at is going to be managed safely, is built fairly, and gives the gamer the best chance of actually wining.
- Withdrawal and Deposit. Another factor that we look at regularly when dealing with South African online casinos is the withdrawal and deposit methods. How easy is it for you to get your money in and out of the casino? Is it a good enough standard that you can play and feel safe?
- Customer Service. Last but by no means least, we look to have a check at what the quality of customer service is like. Are they friendly? Are they interested in finding a resolution, or are they simply looking to make a quick buck and move you on to another casino?
Live casino gaming in South Africa
Live casino gaming in South Africa is provided at many of the sites listed above. This allows you to sit down with a live time dealer and have someone pull your results out for you. This removes the fear of computer generated automation leading to unfair results and rigged odds. So, if you are worried that you are not getting a fair deal, this should help to ease your mind.
Mobile gaming in South Africa
Mobile gaming is a very high standard in South Africa, especially with the rise of people with mobile devices. This allows you to easily and effectively manage the mobile gaming scene, picking up games that you don’t even need to download. All of the listed sites above are compatible with mobile gaming, allowing you to enjoy the whole experience. Overall, the mobile gaming process that you get in South Africa is as good as you are going to find anywhere else on the continent.
Is casino gaming even legal in South Africa?
Yes, it is. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to using any of the listed South African casinos. Each of these are 100% safe for you to be using as a South African player.
Can I use my local currency or will I need to convert it?
It depends on the website, in truth. Many online casinos will expect you to transfer your money from an eWallet, which can handle much of the currency exchange problem for you.
Is support 24/7 on South African casinos?
Really, it depends entirely on the actual casino itself. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to getting support, though; most sites offer fair and thorough support for their users.
Are all South African casinos licensed locally?
Not always, no. Many of the most popular online casinos in South Africa will instead be based around a license in another part of the world, such as Curacao.
Can I play games without downloading anything?
Yes, many of the casinos online serving South Africa allow for Instant Play. This means no downloads, just load it up on your phone app and start playing.
Do you like also sports betting? Take a look at those legal South african betting sites.