It is safe to say that in Uganda, online casinos are big business. With the rise of internet accessibility in the country gambling online has exploded in recent years, and up to 70% of men under 30 now bet online on a daily basis. With such a surge in popularity in the online casino business though, there have been those looking to take advantage.
Lots of online casinos in Uganda these days offer dodgy odds, operate unlicensed sites, or simply refuse to let you withdraw money at all. While these sites are not the norm, and there are a lot of fair, honest online casinos in Uganda, a few bad apples can cause massive damage to both your wallet and your trust in the industry.
We here at International Betting have a dedicated team who have spent countless hours trying, researching, and reviewing online casinos in Uganda, putting together a list of the very best of them here for you. Here, we have listed the most trustworthy, reliable, and profitable options so that you can use them with confidence. All you have to do is find the one that is best for you.
Uganda Online Casinos list
- Zetcasino: review, promotions, deposit, pros and cons
- Better Dice Casino: review, promos, deposit, pros, and cons
- 1Bet casinò: review, deposit, promotions
- Wazamba casino: reviews, bonus, promotions
- Unique Casinò: review, promotions, pros and cons
- JackpotCity Casino: review, promotions and deposits
- 22Bet Casino: review, payments, contacts
- Casiplay Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- VideoSlots Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Evobet casino: review, available games, pros and cons
- Unibet Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Ladbrokes Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Mr Spin Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- EuroMoon Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Vegasplus Casino: review, deposit, pros and cons
- Argo Casino: deposit, withdrawals, promotions
- ZigZag777 Casinò: promotions, pros and cons
- Malina Casino: review, bonus, pros and cons
- Cadoola casino: review, bonus, customer support
- Boa Boa casino reviews, bonus and promotions
- Nomini casino: review, pros and cons and all the 7 bonuses
- YoYo Casinò: reviews, welcome bonus, customer service
- Buran Casino: reviews, payments, customer service
- Alf casino: review, bonus, contacts, deposit
- Spin Samba: review, pros and cons, promotions
How we choose the best online casinos in Uganda
It is all very well us telling you the list we have put together here make up the absolute best online casinos in Uganda, but it is important that if you are going to trust our picks that you know exactly how we go about choosing them. With this in mind, here are the key areas we look at when picking out the best of the best, and what they mean for you:
- History: You can never know exactly what a company is up to, but looking at their past can give you a pretty good idea. We thoroughly investigate all of the online casinos’ history to unearth any complaints or issues, to make sure that we only bring you those that have proven themselves to be reliable. This means you can trust them and play with peace of mind.
- Regulation: Something else that is extremely important to us here at International Betting is the licenses an online casino has. Unfortunately, in Uganda online casino fraud is on the rise, the first sign a company is dodgy is usually that they don’t have the required licenses for legal gambling in Uganda.
This primarily means that a company is licensed through the National Gaming Board Uganda which is responsible for legal betting in the country, but also highly reputable industry authorities such as those from Malta, the UK, and Gibraltar. Being backed up by these big names is a key thing we look for and almost all of our best online casinos are licenced with one or more of them.
- Usability: User experience is important. It doesn’t matter how well regulated a site is or how exemplarary their history is if you struggle to place a bet there. With this in mind we place high priority on how easy a site is to navigate, and how simple it is to use. The best sites make things easy for you.
This doesn’t just apply to an online casino’s desktop performance either, with mobiles being increasingly used to gamble online in Uganda. We therefore look at every aspect of a company’s desktop and mobile performance, including any app they may have, to make sure we only show you online casinos that perform well, no matter where you are.
- Payouts: Another hugely important factor in finding the best online Casinos in Uganda is how much they pay out. If you are gambling online you want to win, and so we only bring you casinos that give you the best chance of doing so.
- Games: Whether you are into slots or classic casino games, you want to be able to play everything in one place. Because of this we only bring you online casinos that have a wide variety of games, to make sure no matter what you are into there is something available.
This doesn’t just cover regular games either, and we so we look at other options such as live casino games and slots, and competitions to be bringing you only the casinos that stand out.
- Promotions: Nothing beats a good deal, and we all love that rush of taking advantage of a juicy offer or promotion. While this is not the most important thing we look at here at International Betting, it is still something we pay attention to, and make sure to let you know about all of the best promotions on offer in the best online casinos out there.
- Payment Options: Not being able to deposit or withdraw in an online casino is an instant deal breaker, and so we make sure that the casinos we bring you have a large range of options, to make sure no matter how you want to bank there is something for you.
- Customer Support: How a company looks after its customers is important. How a company looks after its customers when they have an issue is vital, and so here at International Betting we take the time to thoroughly test each online casino’s customer support, and bring you only those that really care.
Is gambling in online casinos legal in Uganda?
Yes gambling in online casinos is fully legal in Uganda, but there are age restrictions. You have to be at least 25 years old to gamble in Uganda.
Do online casinos in Uganda have free bets and promotions?
It varies from site to site but for a lot of places, yes! There are often a whole bunch of welcome bonuses, free bets, and promotions available from online casinos in Uganda that can help you win that much more.
Do I have to pay tax on my online casino winnings in Uganda?
There is a 15% tax on all winnings from online casinos in Uganda which unfortunately you do have to pay.
Can I make a deposit (or withdrawal) using PayPal?
For pretty much every online casino in Uganda, yes you can use PayPal and other leading eWallets for your payments. You can check to make sure though in our reviews for the best online casinos above!
Do I get in trouble for using a non-licensed online casino in Uganda?
No, in Uganda there is no punishment for using a non-licensed online casino. However, these sites are usually dodgy and can often scam you and steal your money, so we recommend sticking to the sites we have vetted to know your money is safe!