As one of the most liberal nations in the world, New Zealand has become a nation known for given its people freedom and opportunity. One of the main benefits of living in New Zealand, though, is their lax approach to personal pleasures in so many different fields. For example, it’s common to find New Zealand online casinos that allow you to take part in various forms of gaming.
From classic pokies to slots gaming and roulette, online casinos in New Zealand are famously hospitable. The only problem is that you have so many options to choose from, making it so simple for you to spend time playing. Where, then, should you look to start out? What are the top New Zealand online casinos?
Top online casinos in New Zealand
- Zetcasino: review, promotions, deposit, pros and cons
- Cadabrus: promo, pros and cons of the casino
- Lightcasino: promos, games, pros and cons
- 1Bet casinò: review, deposit, promotions
- Wazamba casino: reviews, bonus, promotions
- Unibet Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Ladbrokes Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Mr Spin Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- EuroMoon Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- Unique Casinò: review, promotions, pros and cons
- Casiplay Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- VideoSlots Casino Review, Signup Offer, Bonus
- JackpotCity Casino: review, promotions and deposits
- 22Bet Casino: review, payments, contacts
- Evobet casino: review, available games, pros and cons
- Vegasplus Casino: review, deposit, pros and cons
- Argo Casino: deposit, withdrawals, promotions
- ZigZag777 Casinò: promotions, pros and cons
- Malina Casino: review, bonus, pros and cons
- Cadoola casino: review, bonus, customer support
- Boa Boa casino reviews, bonus and promotions
- Nomini casino: review, pros and cons and all the 7 bonuses
- YoYo Casinò: reviews, welcome bonus, customer service
- Buran Casino: reviews, payments, customer service
- Alf casino: review, bonus, contacts, deposit
- Spin Samba: review, pros and cons, promotions
How we rate casinos in New Zealand
When looking at any online casino, not just in New Zealand, we look to work out everything that makes it so good. We look to evaluate every aspect of the casino to find out what makes it so good, but also what to look out for. So, during our evaluation, we look to solve the following queries:
Who owns and licenses the casino? This is a vital question. The ownership and licensing of any casino will play a crucial role in making sure you can get the maximum out of your gaming experience. Make sure you know who owns any new Zealand online casino, as well as who licenses it, before playing.
Who provides the software? Just as important is the quality of the software that you have to choose from. Any good online casino will use modern software both for running the website and the assorted games provided by numerous developers across the industry.
Who manages the money? Always look into the deposit and withdrawal options. We’ll look to ensure that you have fair and safe ways to get your money in and out, as well as numerous options to pick from when it comes to depositing money and withdrawing winnings.
Who secures the website? We always look to know how secure a website is, too. This gives us plenty of knowledge about the website and how well it runs, as well as how safe it is for you to be using on a regular basis as a player.
What about customer support? We also look to evaluate customer support quality, making sure that you always get a full and fair answer when you go to use any New Zealand casino online. Are you likely to get a fair resolution?
All of these factors play a role in our decision making, helping us to pick out the best online casinos for Kiwi players.
Live casino gaming in New Zealand
Like many other countries, live casino gaming in New Zealand is very popular. This means playing with a live dealer as opposed to using a computer generated system. Many gamers prefer this as it feels more real and authentic, creating something that is much easier for you to enjoy in general.
Live casino gaming tends to feel safer as you can physically see the person handling your next play. Instead of waiting on a computer to generate the results, this can feel more like the luck that you would get in a real land-based casino in New Zealand.
Mobile gaming in New Zealand
Another popular avenue is mobile gaming in New Zealand. This has become very popular among many gamers as they can play from the comfort of their desktop/tablet. This is something that many gamers choose to do as it helps them to enjoy a much simpler, easier experience with regards to online casino gaming.
On top of that, good quality mobile gaming in New Zealand is much easier to enjoy when it’s available on mobile devices, giving you total freedom as to when you play.
Can I legally play online casinos in New Zealand?
Yes, all of the casinos that we have listed above are totally safe for a New Zealand local to play on. They will all accept players from the country without any issue.
Can I pay with my local currency?
Most online casinos today will accept NZD$ as the chosen currency that you use. However, even if it does not accept NZD% you can use an eWallet and make the transaction in an accepted currency instead.
Are there any penalties for playing in non-domestic casinos?
As far as we can tell, there are no legal penalties to playing on a non-domestic casino. Any of the above casinos listed should be suitable for you to play on without the fear of censure.
Can I get customer support in my native language?
Customer support in English is provided on all websites today, so you should have no problem in getting customer support in your native language without any issue. However, you might not find any sites providing Maori language support outside of New Zealand domestically based casinos.