Trying to find the best bookmaker online UK bettors can choose from? Then you might find it tough at first. And while you might expect to struggle to find the right bookmaker online in the UK without research, there are many avenues to online sports betting UK. You just need to know which bookmaker online that you can trust!
And thankfully for you, we have put together an awesome list of bookmakers in the UK that you should absolutely feel comfortable trying out. Why not look at some of these hugely popular bookmakers for UK gamers, then?
UK betting sites list
- 22Bet sport: customer service, deposit, pros and cons
- 1xbet sportbook review
- Betwinner Sportsbook: promos, pros, and cons
- Unibet sign up offer, mobile, bonus, reviews
- Bwin Sports: login, bet on sport, mobile
- Bet-at-Home: bonus, review, payments
- Bet2U: reviews, welcome bonus, mobile app
- Pinnacle: review, app, eSports, virtual games
- Ls Bet sport: deposit, pros and cons, promotions
- Campobet: mobile, virtual bet, pros and cons
- 18bet sport bonus, review, app, withdrawals
- Librabet sport review, bonus, payments, pros and cons
- Rabona sportsbook: app, bonus, contacts
- TornadoBet: review, mobile, pros and cons
- Betonline Sportsbook: contact, deposit, withdrawal
- MyBookie: reviews, mobile app, opinions
- Betsson: review, bonus, promotion, app
- Parimatch: reviews, promotions, payments
- Evobet: reviews, mobile app, promotions
- Dafabet: review, support, mobile app
- Exclusivebet: pros and cons of the notorius sportbook
- Babibet review, pros and cons, virtual betting
- Sportsbetting: review, contacts, opinions
- Reload Bet: reviews and welcome bonus
- KTO sportsbook review
- White Lion Bets: opinions, mobile app
- BetRebels: review, bonus, app, opinions
- Melbet: opinions, support, mobile and streaming
How we choose the best football betting sites in UK
When making our choices on football betting UK to recommend, we do take our time looking. Online betting in the UK is very diverse, with a great number of competing options to think about looking at closely. If you are in that position, then you might want to know how we make our evaluations. At the moment, we consider the following:
- The history of betting companies UK matters. While new UK bookmakers can still be a great place to play your games, they are by no means perfect. So, with that in mind, we recommend you focus on our list for historically well-run bookmakers.
- Regulation. Another important factor is the regulatory side. This means that the bookmaker plays by the rules and the regulations set out by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC). This allows you to have extra peace of mind that the site is secure, safe, and legitimate.
- Who wants to use a bookmaker that breaks down all the time? Use a UK bookmaker that comes with high performance output. A good, solid website (and app) that allows for you to always make a bet when you feel like playing.
- Promotions. The best bookies will give you ample response in terms of promotions and things to get for free. Whether it is a seasonal promotion, a specific promotion for a particular event, or a freebie for you to try out, we recommend those who make online betting in UK circles a bit more affordable.
- Good websites today, and good apps, work just as well on a desktop site as they do on a mobile platform. As such, we only look to recommend websites that come with high responsiveness both on a mobile device and a desktop device, ensuring the best performance consistently.
- Customer support. Nobody wants to use a bookmaker that has poor customer support, so we always look to evaluate this for you. Now, you will know who you can and cannot get a fair response out of when it comes to getting customer support on any issues you have.
- From how you get your money in and out of your account to how long it takes, we look to find out answers for you pretty quickly. The sites we recommend have fair, varied options for withdrawal and deposits.
Best betting app UK
You can also pick from a host of mobile bookmakers in the UK. There are many options that allow you to do all of your betting from the comfort of your phone. No more horsing around with mobile games, and no more trying to set it up with individual downloads.
Instead, you can use a mobile bookmaker in the UK that allows for you to play on-demand, when you are ready. That’s why we highly recommend you look at using a bookmaker that allows you to choose not only when you buy, but where you bet as well.
Virtual betting in the UK
You might find it interesting to also know that you can bet on virtual races and matches these days. Various forms of virtual tennis, football, basketball, boxing, and racing all exist for you to try out. This gives you a chance to place a bet and watch the event unfold in front of you.
Instead of trying to watch all of the games on your accumulator at once, you can follow an on-demand digital game instead!
Can I get support in more than one language?
Yes, most UK bookmakers provide support in various languages across the world. So, you should have no problem getting support in your native tongue.
Can I get free bets and promotions?
Yes, most UK bookies are happy to provide you with promotions, deals, free bets, and numerous other bonuses that you can benefit from.
Can I play on a bookmaker UK outside of the UK?
It depends; you should always check with each bookmaker based on their geographical limits before you sign up for anything.
Can I make a deposit (or withdrawal) using PayPal?
While many accounts stick to e-wallets and similar, others will allow you the chance to make withdrawals and deposits using PayPal. Be sure to check each site beforehand, though.